From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of lehaianh1986
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 10:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: AdvancedDatagrid

Yeah I see. Thank you very much. I still have small question
To give index of row I use
AdvancedDataGrid(event.currentTarget).selectedIndex = event.rowIndex;

But to give data of it, how do I do?

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,

ups.com, "lehaianh1986" lehaianh1986@