Thanks Tracy,

I tried that but it wasn't any better.

I get error Call to possibly undefined method isButtonVisible.

Tried making the function definition bindable (not sure if that makes sense)
but it wasn't successful.

I need to set the button to be visible or not on each row of the data grid.

Thanks

Posted by: "Tracy Spratt" tspr...@lariatinc.com
<tspr...@lariatinc.com?subject=+re%3a%20making%20button%20in%20data%20grid%20invisible%20based%20on%20other%20columns%20in%20t>
>   nts333rd <http://profiles.yahoo.com/nts333rd>

Wed Apr 1, 2009 12:36 am (PDT)

Use binding braces:

> visible="{isButtonVisible()}"
>

> However, if you do not pass in a variable that is bindable, the function

will fire only once.