I am having a problem adding tabs to tabnavigator. While I am going in one
order tabs are generated in a different then mine. Here is some code although
it's simplified:
// Scan thru scanning each zone and add as many as needed
zoneNumber = resultXML.children().length();
currentZone = 0;
createNextTab(resultXML);
private function createNextTab(resultXML:XML):void
                        {
                                if (currentZone < zoneNumber)
                                {
                        node = resultXML.zoneconfiguration[currentZone];
                var Tab:boxing = new boxing();
                                        Tab.id = node.lineid.toString();
                                        Tab.label = "Boxing Area " + Tab.id + "
 ";
                                        Tab.paramObj.lineid = node.lineid;

                                        Tab.attachJobInProgress(boxingareas);

                                        callLater(createNextTab, [resultXML]);
                                        currentZone++;
resultXML looks very simple: nodes with lineid.

Tab.paramObj.lineid drives IDs of tabs.
While I am going from 1 to 6, Tabs have a random order: mostly 2, 1, ....

Hope my problem is clear.

Thanks