From: Brad Bueche <brad.bue...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Vidoe Tutorials Needed
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 4:41 PM

You can also try lynda.com.  They have excellent video's.  They even have Joey
Lott teaching ActionScript 3.0 (and not framework specific at that!).  They
have about 50 hours of flex traning alone. They also have Flash CS4 (CS3 and
older) training. Dreamweaver training.  ColdFusion 8 training. etc.  Very good
and high quality video.

$25 a month though.   However, I was  watching the free ones last night (approx
first 5 lessons of each course are free) and they are  very good. lynda.com
covers  all the Adobe CS software (even older versions)

designprovideo's also has some adobe cs4 training but not nearly as  much as
lynda.com does.

brad

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Shabir Gilkar <shabirgilkar@ yahoo.co. in>
wrote:

Thanks You very much Mr Jeffry Houser.

I hope the links provided by you may help me.

Currently i am learning flash cs3 and after that i would like to take ADOBE
FLEX 3 and that is why i am collecting materials for that.

Thanks for being there!

With High Regards

Shabir Ahmad Gilkar