I need a help to finish a project in flex.

The difficulty that I am taking are:

1) I have 2 images, one in jpeg thumbnail and other main vector for viewing
receiving zoom.

Must reflect the movement of the mouse model of the main image, but it must
obey the same area being traveled the thumbnail image in the main, like a
magnifying glass, but reflecting their movements in a particular area, but in
another image, principal.

2) must also be exactly the same area because of marked objects will be placed
on the main image, and will then be stored and repurados the positions, ie the
positions of objects markers accompany the zoom.

To have an better idea, see the prototype in:
http://www.silvadeveloper.comoj.com

Any help will be welcome, if it is in code, better.

Regards,

Silva Developer
silva.developer @ gmail.com
www.silvadeveloper.wordpress.com