Has anyone got this to work and if so what did you put into app_uri?

The GenericFlexPortlet class is not well documented but it sort of works when
you need to deploy a Flex app inside a portal.  I can get the application to
come up inside the portal running on WebLogic Portal ONLY if I put the swf(s),
protlet and portal all in the same directory.  If I try to organize the portlet
into directories it can not resolve the location of the swf.

Plus when trying to use your Flex based portlet at a "Remote Portlet", as
stated in the Adobe docs, the app_uri does not seam to do anything.

Here is my portlet.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<portlet-app version="1.0">

<portlet>
    <portlet-name>CampGround</portlet-name>
    <portlet-class>flex.portal.GenericFlexPortlet</portlet-class>
    <supports>
        <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
        <portlet-mode>view</portlet-mode>
    </supports>
     <init-param>
            <name>wsrp_folder</name>
            <value>../resources</value>
     </init-param>
    <portlet-info>
        <title>CampGround</title>
        </portlet-info>
        <portlet-preferences>
                <preference>
                        <name>app_uri</name>

<value>http://PEARL031157.health.state.ny.us:7001/FlexPortal/CampGround/CampGround</value>

                        <read-only>true</read-only>
                </preference>
                <preference>
                        <name>norm_width</name>
                        <value>100%</value>
                        <read-only>true</read-only>
                </preference>
                <preference>
                        <name>norm_height</name>
                        <value>400</value>
                        <read-only>true</read-only>
                </preference>
        </portlet-preferences>

        <portlet-app>
                <portlet>
                        <remotable>true</remotable>
                        <portlet-name>CampGroundPortlet</portlet-name>
                </portlet>
        </portlet-app>

</portlet>
</portlet-app>