The only time out error I know is the 60 second timeout for scripts. You can
change the value for that in the compiler settings (max-execution-time ):

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=compilers_14.html

The Timer class won't run into this though. Memory leaks would probably be
your biggest problems over the long haul.

David Moore

Flash and Flex Developer - http://vandermore.com