I'd consider those still being on the heavy side.  One we use is called
Nimbus and can be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/nimbus-as3/

Don't use the available swc since it hasn't been updated in a while.
Nimbus is similar to Cairngorm but lighter and cuts out a lot of the
plumbing.  It also adds undo/redo history and handling of complex
"macro" commands.  For example, a parallel command runs a bunch of
commands in parallel and a sequence command runs a bunch of commands in
sequence.  You can also have a parallel command inside of a sequence
command inside of a sequence command, for example.  The ASDoc inside the
code is pretty thorough but there isn't additional documentation yet
since the codebase has just reached a fairly stable state.  I'm not
saying it's for everyone, but you might want to give it a shot.

Aaron