have look at http://simplifiedlogic.com/  but some company like
http://www.amayeta.com/ call's it encrypting but is realy obfuscation read on
http://www.preemptive.com/obfuscator.html

HP have a decompiler out now for security reason "HP SWFScan, a free tool
developed by HP Web Security Research Group, will automatically find security
vulnerabilities in applications built on the Flash platform." download here:
https://h30406.www3.hp.com/campaigns/2009/wwcampaign/1-5TUVE/index.php?key=swf&jumpid=go/swfscan

But it have ben 12 months sinse I have ben poking in this so if someone konw of
a true encrypter please replay on this :)