If I generate a PDF on the server side, how do I display that within a flex
canvas, is there an <mx:PDFReader> sort of component?

If I generate an excel document on the server side, how do I display that
within a flex canvas?

Tony

Posted by: "valdhor" valdhorli...@embarqmail.com
<valdhorli...@embarqmail.com?subject=+re%3a%20need%20suggestions%20for%20reporting%20in%20flex%20applications%2e>
>   valdhor <http://profiles.yahoo.com/valdhor>

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 am (PDT)

There are any number of ways of exporting data. In my case I use PHP
extensively to generate excel spreadsheets (Google for code on how to do
this. If you can't find anything, I can post the code I use).

For Flex, a couple of things I know of off the top of my head...

AlivePDF - http://alivepdf.bytearray.org/

as3xls - http://code.google.com/p/as3xls/

A quick google search pulled up these...