From: vikash kumar <vikash.kuma...@in.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] inter module communication
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:23:10 +0530

Hi Flexcoders,

I am working on a project having two module where i want to send message
from first module to second module. The working of project is like say
module 1 and module 2 are loaded into another Flex project, where I have
inherited the Event class to a custom event class say TextCopyEvent. I
want to send message from first module to the Second module but did not
get success. I have done this by dispatching event TextCopyEvent at the
parentApplication from module 1, on the other hand I have added an event
listenerer at parentApplication in module 2 for the same event. My
problem is that when I dispatch this event from module 1, class name of
t he event TextCopyEvent catched in module 2 is something like
com.events.textcopyev...@4bd24a1 and thus I got Type coercion error
which say com.events.textcopyev...@4bd24a1 cannot be converted to
com.events.TextCopyEvent.

My question is there any other way of solving the problem or where I am
making mistake. Any help will be thankful.

Thanking you in advance.

- Vikash kumar