Anyone know why this is happening when i try to expand the data visualization
source code?

>java -jar DMV-source.jar "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
>Data\Adobe\Flex"

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flex/license/Logger
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex.license.Logger
Could not find the main class: flex.charts.Extractor. Program will exit.