Probably best to code this functionality on server side in your own proxy
which will in turn make the call to the listing service. This "proxy" can
check for multiple calls and handle that anyway you wish.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Tracy Spratt
  Sent: Tuesday, 21 April 2009 4:28 p.m.
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: RE: [flexcoders] stopping a sevice call mid request

  I am not sure that you can.  After all, the call is asynchronous, you have
sent it off to some place for handling.  What would such a “stop” do?  Go
the server processing the request and tell it to stop?  I can imagine it
would be possible to code such a behavior into the server process, but the
long running server process would have to continually check for a stop
order.

  Why are you wanting this behavior?

  Tracy Spratt,

  Lariat Services, development services available