Please help me fix a windowing integration bug in our Adobe Flex application.
I'd love some free advice, but we really need the problem solved so we've also
posted the question on rent-a-coder.

All of our Flex windows (Application/Canvas/Panel/TitleWindow/etc) work fine
individually when running in a browser (Firefox and Internet Explorer). Now we
are trying to integrate all of the Windows together (less than 100 in all) and
we are observing some pretty bizarre behavior - sometimes a window will load
and other times the same window will not load. But the problem is not
intermittent - it happens very often and we can usually force a window failure
on demand.

When the window does not load we observe the CPU usage in Task Manager hitting
the maximum, and we believe that the Flex Application has fallen into an
endless race condition in which it is constantly resizing the components within
the window (we randomly pause the application and usually find the stack doing
something like this). When this happens the window's creationComplete event
doesn't trigger and we cannot insert a breakpoint.

We make heavy use of constraintRows and constraintColumns and we are suspicious
of them. We use a lot of Accordion's as well as the custom HAccordion from
Flexlib, but we've had trouble positively identifying them as the culprit. Each
window can get pretty buried in a deep hierarchy of windows, but it is not
always the deepest windows that will fail to load.

We've also implemented a suspicious custom component early on to handle
system-wide ToolTips. It is old code and does some funky things, but when we
commented it out the behavior didn't dramatically improve.

Our testing has been limited to the Debugger Flash Player, but we've tried both
debug and release versions of the application.

I've combed Flexcoders and I've not come across anything like it. I'd love to
hear your ideas?!