        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pedro Sena
        Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:04 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] DataGrid Children Prevent Module
Unload?

        Hi Jeff,

        Do your renderers have some reference to module data?

        How are your grid and your module related?

        I think we need more info to help you.

        Regards,

        Pedro Sena

        On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Battershall, Jeff
<jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com> wrote:

                I'm using the profiler to get handle on what's causing a
given module to
                fail to unload and it appears that the datagrid is the
culprit.
                Specifically when the data grid is unpopulated, I can
successfully
                unload the module. When it is populated, it won't. I
have the datagrid
                bound to a local model object. It appears that as soon
as the datagrid
                has children, the module won't unload completely.

                There must be some reference that the datagrid has that
is causing this
                - I am using some custom item renderers/editors. Any
advice greatly
                appreciated.

                Jeff Battershall
                Application Architect
                Dow Jones Indexes
                jeff.battersh...@dowjones.com
<mailto:jeff.battershall%40dowjones.com>
                (609) 520-5637 (p)
                (484) 477-9900 (c)

        --
        /**