No. There are two "Types" of Flash Player - the standard Flash Player and the
debug Flash player. Both will have the same version number.

In your case you have version 10.0.22.87 of the standard Flash Player. What you
want is version 10.0.22.87 of the debug Flash Player.

Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html to find the
correct download.

HTH

Steve