This is due to Google not yet executing network requests from the SWF.
Something that they're working on.

Matt

On 4/21/09 11:19 PM, "bsyyu" <ben.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Apart from the size matter, we encounter the problem for Google engine working
with signed RSL matter , the result of Google Serach for the website that use
signed RSL with "Error #2032. RSL Error 1 of 1." Any comments for this

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , Matt