Thanks . I am so newbie. Can you provide me a sample example .

________________________________
From: Tracy Spratt <tr...@nts3rd.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:10:58 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex Menu Basic Question

On your menu, specify a handler for the
itemClick event.  That event will have a reference to the item clicked, fro
mwhich you can determine what action to take.  I typically include a “command”
or “action” or “index” attribute in the menu data, then
get that value in the handler, and use a switch() statement to define the
processing.

A side note, the top-level menu items do
not dispatch itemClick events.  If you want to take action from a top-level
menu item, you also need to listen to the plain click event, and conditionally
process only the correct clicks.

Tracy Spratt,
Lariat Services, development services
available