"Not so fast" :)
My item renderer with additional objects is shown properly. But the whole tree
is not working they way it should. First, open/close symbol for the top
"folder" node is shown now on a far right side, while it should be on a left.
Second, when I open and close it, my special item renderer gets messed up.
Any idea?

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markgoldin_2000" <markgoldin_2...@...>