Hi,

I am trying to use data effect for a list control, when an item in the
dataprovider changes (not deleted or added but some properties change).

I am looking for something like this:

http://blog.flexexamples.com/2007/09/24/animating-data-changes-in-a-flex-pie-chart/

but for a list control. For example if the text gets longer in a Text control
which serves as the item renderer, every renderer gets expanded; or if I am
using an Image control as the item renderer and if one of the image source
changes to a higher resolution, the whole listTile should play an effect.

In the documentation, it says "Data effects make it possible to apply effects
to the item renderers in List and TileList controls when the data provider for
the control changes." But the examples only show you how to apply effects when
items are added/deleted, but not when an item's properties change.

Thanks.