I wouldn't say there's an exact methodology.  We have some elements of agile
(like iterations, unit tests, ability to respond to feedback and adjust), but
as a platform we also need to make sure we have specifications, assigned
Quality Engineers, schedules, etc.  So if you're looking for "we use scrum" you
won't get that, it's a combination of practices necessary for a team that works
with a large number of stakeholders.

Matt