From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Alex Harui
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:53 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] RE: NativeDragManager and nested components

There are different "rules" to doing drag/drop totally internally
(DragManagerImpl) and having to work with many OS platforms
(NativeDragManagerImpl).  We just couldn't find enough common ground.

However, if you don't need to drag from your AIR app to the desktop, you
can replace NativeDMI with regular DMI.  There's a technote or
documentation on how to do it.

Alex Harui

Flex SDK Developer

Adobe Systems Inc. <http://www.adobe.com/>