Hi Charles,

Thanks. I finally get it to work. I didn't get it at first since I thought I
have to use the scrollbars on the outer Canvas, as opposed to the inner Canvas.

Besides this, you will have to set the percentage width and height both to 100%
for the inner Canvas to get it work right. Just in case someone else is
interested.

Cheers,

geng