Hi,

We just have a simple "Loading Data" clip the we setup in a swfLoader and we toggle the visibility on when we make our web service call to get our data, then after it's been returned, we toggle the visibility off.

-adrian

Dharmendra Chauhan wrote:

Hi All,
I have flex DataGrid which asynchronously receive data throw LCDS deployed on Jboss.Initially It loads around 2k to 3k rows I need to show loading status which would just keep showing Data Loading until data load is complete.

DataService class does not have any event which would serve this purpose

Does anybody have any idea on it ?