I don't get it.  I've got an ArrayCollection being populated by an
HTTPService call, and it only works like half the time.

If I add a couple of break points to the program, and Debug it, then
it works 100% of the time -- it's acting like there's just not enough
time to load the thing into memory sometimes.  I also get a 100%
success rate if I set the ArrayCollection to be the data source for a
List Control (like a DataGrid or something).  But I don't want to do
that -- I want this thing to be loaded in memory without me having to
set it as a data source for something else.

So is there a way to force my program to stop and wait for this thing to load?

Laurence MacNeill
Mableton, Georgia, USA