Hi Guys and Gals,

I am in the planning stage of writing a drag and drop application that allows
the user to drag objects and drop them onto other objects, resulting in the two
objects being "snapped" together.

The application is that of a shelf with multiple slots, and individual cards
that are dragged onto a particular slot, and when the drag is released,
"snapping" that card to the slot.

Afterwards, I would like the whole group of objects to behave as one draggable
object.

I am new to Flex, but I just need a little point in the right direction as to
what classes, and methods I should look at to get me going.

Thank you.