Hi,

This problem seems very simple but despite of my searches, I didn't find any
solution...
I have a non editable List with custom Canvas item renderer. This Canvas
contains 4 buttons. And I want the user to be able to focus each button with
TAB key.

A lot of posts talks about similar problems but it seems there is no
solution (for non editable list - Alex Harui wrote an excellent article on
his blog but for a DataGrid component but with editable set to true)...

Is there really no solution? (if it is the case, I think it deserves a bug
in Adobe Bug system cause it completely breaks application accessibility...)

Thanks for your reply.