Sorry should have said you should use the 'event.target.id' (in
virtually all cases you can get away with using currentTarget, but if
you want to be guaranteed to be getting the info from whatever
dispatched the event, use target).  It all depends on where you are
doing the listening.

K.

The event that gets triggered from a change will contain the textInput
and as such it will have the id.

All you need to do is get 'event.currentTarget.id' in the change handler
function. The currentTarget will be the textInput that triggered the
event.

(I think that's what your meaning?)

HTH

Kenneth.