There is no chance of silliness.

I suspect Gregor often comes up with wheelie good ideas..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gregor Kiddie
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:50 AM
  Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Application Idea

  So why not make "theWheel.com" a place celebrating the wheel in all its forms
and shapes, to stop people from re-inventing it all over again!

  (I'd say these are threatening to descend into silliness, but I think we
passed that point of no return with the second reply)

  Gk.

  Gregor Kiddie
  Senior Developer
  INPS

  Tel:       01382 564343

  Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8 3QJ

  Registered Number: 1788577

  Registered in the UK

  Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk

  The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone
else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of INPS or any of its affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient please contact is.helpd...@inps.co.uk