From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Benoit Villière
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 4:09 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Building RSS Reader in AIR

Hello everyone,

Do you have any drawbacks/recommandations, even tutorials or Open Source
apps to help me build my feed reader in AIR?

I'm thinking about using Cainghorn as a MVC framework, as it looks to be the
less unofficial one around here. Am I right?

Thanks to anyone who'll take the time to read this post, and even more to
people who'll answer!

Good day,

Benoit Villière