Flex 4 will ship with and support AIR 1.5.  AIR runtime includes the Flash
Player, AIR 1.5 is including Player 10.  If you check the Gumbo Language
Reference (I think the public version, but if not, the version that will come
out with the beta) you'll see that we've started including information on what
version of the runtime various APIs support, etc.

Matt