From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Greg Hess
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:17 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Confused about modules using embedded fonts Flex 3.3

Hi Alex,

Well, continued to add complexity in my test case to mock what our
real application does when loading modules however, still no problem
SystemManager of the main application.

But can still confirm, without doing so on our application modules no
text will display...

I am stumped. In debugging the test case I can confirm that my
module.moduleFactory does not reference the main applications
SystemManager. I am concerned that my modules are not being
initialized properly and that I could have additional (much harder to
fix issues in the future). I don't mind fixing fonts by assigning the
module.moduleFactory to the applications SystemManager but only if it
is safe.

If you have any ideas as to how I could identify why my modules are
not initialized properly to use the embedded fonts it would be greatly
appreciated.

Are there any implications to setting the modules.moduleFactory to
reference the main applications SystemManager?

Thanks,

Greg