I've come across a small annoyance (easily fixed) but one that kind of
triggered an initial "extra" level of development.

Basically I went down the path of returning a query from a CFC to
FLEX. Nothing overly exciting about that. Except the property
"character casing" popped its ugly head up the moment I switch my
SELECT xyz to SELETC xYZ.

Suddenly a basic Datagrid i was using appeared blank.

I've since stopped that, and basically "cleanses" the dataproviders
via my commands..
ie:
onResult = iterate over the queryset, create an array of VO per
queryRow while forcing each initial property key to be uppercase..

basically its a "cleansing" procedure before storing that data for
re-use through out my views / shared dataproviders etc.

Has anyone else done this? what techniques have been implemented? as
its quite annoying to have mixed results from CFMX to FLEX in terms of
data (especially when querys and structs are concerned).

What are some best practices in terms of using Remote Object /
Recordsets with frameworks  like Cairngorm (which i'm presently using)

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hpaflto/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124439082/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>