Hi Folks,

We have built a flash app that currently layers an HTML div over the
flash for some key functionality (non h264 video playback). Everything
is working fine, our first deployment is in France this summer and we
are doing our translations ect... Unfortunately, it seems we are now
one of many stuck with this Mozilla bug that does not fully support
French keyboard layout with flash apps running in
wmode=transparent|opaque!!!!

Although, I have confirmed the issue is pretty much resolved with
FireFox 3.5 beta(with Flash player 10) due to be released early next
month, I am exploring all our options and would much prefer not
forcing our end users to upgrade to the latest Firefox and flash
player(although not a bad thing from my perspective).

As far as I have read(and tested) this is not possible with Firefox,
and the flash plugin does not respect its assigned z-index and does
not allow content to be layered on top without a
wmode=transparent|opaque...

Does anyone know if it is possible or not to layer html content
div|iframe over a flash app without wmode=window?

Any help is much appreciated,

Greg