From: "bharat_00001" <bharat_00...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:20:21 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Successive Videos Display

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a bit of confusion. What do you mean by "load
the next one when while one is playing". ActionScript isn't multiothreaded. How
can it load the next and play the current at the same time. Or did I not follow
whatyou said correctly?

- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani <manish.jeth...@...> wrote:

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:20 PM, bharat_00001 <bharat_00...@...> wrote:
> My app needs to play multiple videos in succession. Can anyone guide on a
> good way to buffer the next video while current one is playing?

Perhaps a good way to do this would be to create multiple VideoDisplay
instances with the autoPlay property set to false. Then you call
load() on the next one in the queue while the current one is playing.
When the current one finishes, you swap the new one in place and call
play() on it (and load the next one).

Manish