Hi Manish,

   Thanks for the suggestion.

I wish , I could use java script to set the Focus  but I do not have luxury of
Java Script as My application is running as ActiveX control inside dot net
based application.

Once the callback broken , communication from Ashokwave lib to swf is not
possible.

This is really a serious issue, I need some work around to fix it as I could
not wait till the adobe fix it.

Regards,
Dharmendra