You need to take a look at setting up a custom item renderer for the dg column. As for an example, try searching flex datagrid itemRenderer to get a good start.

in a nutshell, you create your itemRenderer as a separate component then reference that component in your DG column...such as:

<mx:DataGridColumn itemRenderer="rendererdirectory.URLRenderer"/>

we generally use this for hyperlinking email addys and it works great. Our actual renderer is based on a Label and we override the set data function, passing our dataItem into htmlText with the url info and then we return the renderer. We have a click listener on the Label declaration that (in the end) fires a navigateToURL() function.
Good luck!
Adrian

guess what wrote:

I have a Flex Data Grid Populated from XML .
In of the collumns I want to have the collumn as a href with some parameters .
Is it possible . It would be helpful if someone has an actual example .