Hi there..

I had a problem with font types in ma application

I am using both "Plain" and "Caps" types of the same font.

Formerly only the "Plain" was there. Now when I used "Caps" along with.

At times it's working fine, but, sometimes  when I clean the project, all the
"Plain" types of the same font family is getting converted to "Caps" type of
the same font family.

and I tried removing the font embedding from the stylesheet which was common to
the project, and embedded the font in the separate pages where, I needed the
particular fonts. again it is working fine at sometimes only.

Please do help me to sort out this...

:)
Sony.

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/