I would be beyond shocked if Catalyst and Flash Builder replace Flash Professional.

They are really different tools for different purposes.
jcharlesbe...@gmail.com wrote:

Adobe reps or anyone else here, I wanted to ask about the future of the Flash IDE. Will Catalyst and Builder be the only two options now or will there still be a next Flash IDE? Will Builder replace it, will the collaboration abilities for developers and designers on Catalyst replace the Flash IDE, or will there be 3 products now? Sorry if this is so basic. Thanks in advance.

--
Jeffry Houser, Technical Entrepreneur
Adobe Community Expert: http://tinyurl.com/684b5h