Hi Valdhor,

Thanks for the suggestion, that is a very good idea and something I hadn't
thought of. I'll certainly try that out, however, I'm still uncertain as to how
to pass in / accept data in custom AS classes. For instance, when I specify
things as MXML parameters, are they available in the class constructors, or are
they set sometime after the constructor is called via setters?

Thanks,
Keith