I've been chewing on a dilemma with regards to Databinding.

Initially my thoughts up front were to have a mx:Model, which the form
binds too both ways. Then from outside the view, ie "parent container"
the model is populated via a known VO (viewpodXYZ.local_modal =
ModelLocator.MyVO)

This would allow the viewpods to be re-used elsewhere in either
current application or in another application down the road and not
rely on VO package paths / namespace.

My "bump" (It fires up when I do something that i feel is
OOP-polluted) says the viewpodXYZ.local_modal *should* be type casted,
in that coupled with a VO of some sort.

I then had the notion that Validators could then be applied to the
model and again can be kept "out" of the actual form (viewpod)?

Common practice? how doth folks here adhere to re-using binding with
forms, I'm open to suggestions heh :)

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hu4nse9/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124725085/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>