Hi all,

I've got a component which includes the following lines:

[Embed(source="/localAssets/img/icon128.png")]
public static const IMAGE_ICON128:Class;

Calling this constant directly from a component I receive the image:
<mx:Canvas backgroundImage="{localAssets.localIMAGES.IMAGE_ICON128}"/>

But when I use a style definition:
<mx:Canvas styleName="bgCanvas"/>

CSS
.bgCanvas {

background-image:ClassReference("localAssets.localIMAGES.IMAGE_ICON128");
}

I receive the following compile error:
"Definition localAssets.localIMAGES.IMAGE_ICON128 could not be found."

Has anybody some experience what are the difference between those two reference
methods? How I can reference it from the css?