Hi,

I ran into the following issue. I have a Flex application with multiple pages,
and the navigation is done via a TabNavigator.

Now if I navigate around, each mxml component within the Tab Navigator gets
called. However, if I navigate away from page A, and come back later to it, the
member variables are still instantiated and have all their values assigned.

Is there a way to force Flex to reinstantiate the component each time it is
called?

I am having the problem because I come back with a different ID for this page,
thus I need to refresh everything and reload new data, but I do not want to
reset, and re-initialize all member variables manually.

Thx,
Martin