Hi There,
        I need some thoughts or ideas in designing  loading status
functionality  in flex app. pls see the req below : -

Requirement : Showing loading status in DataService based DG and turn it
off when loading is done.

DataService's fill method is fetching data from Jboss deployed app.
When user click on LOAD button , request goes to Java app which in turn
submit request to TIBCO EMS server. As soon as result returns from TIBCO
a listener get notified where I push returned data to Flex.

Call to TIBCO EMS is asynchronous meaning it does not return the data
immediately.

My req is to show loading status somewhere in app when data load is in
progress.

Which component of LCDS would serve this purpose ?.

Please suggest me some design approach.

Regards,
Dharmendra