You need to get the URL to the automatic configuration script, then
put that into a web browser. Depending on your browser, you will
either have to download it then open it in notepad, or it will just
display it.

The script is basically javascript, telling the browser which proxy
address *and port* to use for what URLs. Generally, the last rule is
the one for 'everything else' (i.e. not internal or special
exceptions), so grab the proxy address and port from there and put it
into Eclipse. It will be either an IP or a host address, and a port,
usually 8080.

You may also need to add the exceptions in later if your SVN repo is
on an internal server inaccessible from the outside world.