I'm currently making my first steps with FXG. I really like the idea of using
Illustrator for doing the graphical stuff and using the FXG markup in Flex.

What i stumbled across was the generation of rects with rounded rounded
corners. Why is Illustrator exporting a complex path? It's pretty hard to read
and can be quite tripping for postproduction.

Now the real question. Is the rounded rect converted into a path when the
markup is coverted into code? So Illustrator is exporting properly regarding
the real representation in Flex or is it something which seemed the appropriate
solution for Illustrator as drawing tool?

Best regards from Germany.