From: martinosaint <mar...@moschitz.at>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 15 June, 2009 0:10:34
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex and Reporting

Hi Angelo,

did you get any further with Flex Report as well? I am now at the point where I
need to do some basic reporting (printing a Datagrid with a legend, etc), but
somehow I run into troubles with FlexReport. Could you use it?

Any other suggestions how I could print a datagrid with colored rows?

Thanks,
Martin