Where can I view those examples? I have used move effect for canvas
   and panel. The way I used it was - I made the x or y coordinate of the
   moving element to some thing so that it is not visible at all and once
   some event is triggered I just move it in using move effect.

   Are you suggesting that same thing for this text effect?