Hi there,

I think you'd need to take the datavisualization.swc from flashbuilder 4.0.0 sdk (presumably installed under your drive_c in wine) and use it in your sdk folder under flexbulder linux.

I spent quite a bit of time looking at the same problem and re- compiled datavisualization after editing the source. This stopped the compiler errors with direction but caused problems further down the line (though I was working in gumbo which I think isn't compatible with datavisualzations from earlier versions).

I fixed the problem once I copied the correct datavisualization.swc from the 4.0.0 folder.

There's a whole bunch of files you need to copy, but you can google it if you've never done it before.

HTH,
Pete