From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri Jun 19 06:27:33 2009
Subject: [flexcoders] (SOT) Opportunity for FB ? (Hey! Adobe !)

I've been reading up on Bugzilla and it is frequently mentioned that its UI is
not the most intuitive or easy to use in the world.

Well if one needs an improved UI experience,  is not FB the answer!?  Well
really, the SDK in this case.  Although, I guess, anything you do in FB,
outside of the data visualization, can be updated in the SDK, right?

Is this a good opportunity for Adobe to greatly improve an open source tool
with their open source solution?  To me,  it seems like there is significant
opportunity to show off many of the features of 4.x. in a highly targeted
market.

Anyway, just a thought, maybe I'm way off base.  (Then again, I'm always late
to the party with the flexcoders group,  so maybe somebody is already working
on it).   However, if you do decide to do it, Adobe, see if you can add some
built in integration with Subversion (in keeping with being a major contributor
to the open source community).

brad